Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Excitement Grows...

This post has virtually nothing to do with parenting or families… or maybe, it has everything to do with it!

You see, this blog is actually just one element in a grand scheme that I have in my mind to serve and help parents and families.

Over the past years I have been designing, scheming, dreaming, thinking, and planning a tool that will empower parents and bless families in a way that has never been seen before. It uses a unique blend of old school personal relationships and all the best technology tools available today.

A few days ago I sent an introduction letter to a handful of my most trusted and close friends and family members. The letter outlined this new powerful tool for parents and families and invited them to participate. The response has been very, very exciting! What is more resources to expand, develop, and launch this project have been coming out of the woodwork.

For example Hank and Daryl Hoole have agreed to join me for a family chat and give their wisdom and insights into family matters. As renowned family and parenting authors and speakers, I’m honored to have their support.

And then there are people like Nettie Hartsock – an “A” level PR and online buzz creator extrordinare – have given me great feedback and agreed to help me push this project out to as many parents as humanly possible. (With Nettie, it will actually be to as many parents as in-humanly possible… she’s a miracle worker!) She does it with little tips like, “Did you register with Technorati yet?” (Technorati Profile) And of course I hadn’t!

Then there are the services of my two brothers – two of the most ingenius and exceptional computer programmers and system administrators that can be found anywhere. They’ll be helping with all the back-end magic that will make the project possible.

So, I could go on and on, but suffice it to say, the excitement is growing. The project is growing… the dream is waking out of its slumber and just beginning to shine its light on the world.

1 comment:

.,., said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see this come together! I am telling everyone I know about your blog.
Laurie